The next Kingston Small Boats Head will be on the 4th November 2017.
Kingston Head of the River for Eights and Fours will be held on the 18th March 2017.
Kingston Small Boats Head 2016 was held on 5th Nov 2016 over two divisions. The 1st Division at 10:30. The 2nd division at 14:00.
Final 2016 Results:-
The entries poster lists the events available. Entries have now closed.
Please ensure you read the 'Instructions for Crews' and understand the 'Course Map' below as a minimum before boating.
- The Start Order has been published for:-
KGS W.J15A.4x+ moved to Div 1 3/11
Any enquiries may be emailed to the Organiser Peter King.
Additional race documents can be found below:-
- Safety Plan/ Risk Assessment and Risk Assessment Appendix
- Accident Plan A and Accident Plan B
- Safety Organisation
- Instructions to Umpires and Marshals
- EA River Closure notice
In view of the likely congestion in boating areas, competitors are warned to allow enough time to get afloat in good time before the start of each Division (relevant information is given in the `Instructions to Crews`).
Boating times are below:
Division 1 @ 10:30:
Division 2 @ 14:00:
- Crews proceeding to the start can use the centre or Middlesex arch of the rail bridge (watching for any craft coming downstream if using central arch)
- Crews returning upstream to KGS and above whilst racing is still taking place will be controlled by marshalling to keep on the Surrey bank up through Kingston Rail and Road Bridges. They will be held a safe distance above Kingston Road Bridge until there is a safe gap in the racing crews, at which point they will be instructed to cross to Middlesex bank quickly.
- Crews racing downstream must use the central arch of Kingston Road Bridge and the Railway Bridge.
Further updates will continue to be published here.
- Next >>