Upcoming events at KRC
Do you want to improve your sculling skills? We run courses for experienced juniors and both experienced and beginner adults. The courses are for five days from 09:00 to 17:00 on the following dates:
The courses are limited to twelve athletes working with two top level professional coaches ensuring a fantastic coach to athlete ratio. Athletes can bring their own 1x or we will provide boats. There will also be sessions in 2x and 4x-. The course will be tailored to the abilities and goals of each individual and will include the following components:
- How to go faster by being more efficient.
- Use of video analysis to assist.
- Optimal rigging and oar setup (all athletes who bring their own boat will benefit from having it rigged and set up for them)
- Advice on maintenance.
- Direction on tailoring training programs for specific events. Includes fitting in optimal amounts of training and rest for maximum benefit.
- Weight lifting technique.
- Core strengthening.
- Direction on goal setting and achievement.
- Race preparation and execution of race plan.
- Nutrition and hydration.
The five day course costs £395.00 and includes lunch and snacks.
For further information please contact Nick Rowett.