Do you want to improve your sculling skills? We run courses for experienced juniors and both experienced and beginner adults. The courses are for five days from 09:00 to 17:00 on the following dates:
The courses are limited to twelve athletes working with two top level professional coaches ensuring a fantastic coach to athlete ratio. Athletes can bring their own 1x or we will provide boats. There will also be sessions in 2x and 4x-. The course will be tailored to the abilities and goals of each individual and will include the following components:
- How to go faster by being more efficient.
- Use of video analysis to assist.
- Optimal rigging and oar setup (all athletes who bring their own boat will benefit from having it rigged and set up for them)
- Advice on maintenance.
- Direction on tailoring training programs for specific events. Includes fitting in optimal amounts of training and rest for maximum benefit.
- Weight lifting technique.
- Core strengthening.
- Direction on goal setting and achievement.
- Race preparation and execution of race plan.
- Nutrition and hydration.
The five day course costs £395.00 and includes lunch and snacks.
For further information please contact Nick Rowett.