The welfare of both Adult and Junior members is of paramount importance to Kingston Rowing Club and the club supports the Welfare Guidance and Policies of the British Rowing Association.
The British Rowing website contains a section on Safeguarding and contains a number of Guidance Documents.
- British Rowing Code of Conduct (WG 1.4)
- British Rowing Model Anti-bullying Policy (WG 1.1)
- British Rowing Report Form for Reporting Concerns and Referrals (WG 1.2)
- Advice and Support for Junior Rowers (WG 1.13)
- British Rowing Safeguarding and Protecting Children Policy